Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

3.09.2009

spring forward

One of my very first posts on my blog coincided with daylight savings time in the fall. We were stressing out about what time to put Em to bed as we knew she'd be up at the crack of dawn. And as it turned out, we were right to worry...she was up before 6 everyday for about a week. Now, I know some of your kiddos (not to name names but...MEGAN!) are always up that early, but here in the Girling house, we try to avoid that sort of madness.

Fast forward 4 months to now. Spring forward. I always hated this one because we lost an hour of sleep (or in college, an hour of bar time!) But as a Mama, I have a whole new appreciation for springing forward. Em adapted seamlessly, and has slept until 7:30 and 8:00 since we switched. Hurray for SPRINGING FORWARD!!

Feel free to remind me of this bliss next November when we switch again, OK?

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Glad it's gone so well for you...at least I have some data now telling me why my children don't sleep well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...