Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

3.15.2009

spring is springing

Hurray! Spring is in the air. I know that the warm weather will not last, but it's SO NICE to be able to get outside and stretch our legs. We spent over an hour at the park this afternoon, and even ran into 2 friends, which made it even nicer. Emerson loved climbing, swinging, sliding, jumping and just generally being a kid. And THAT makes both of us smile.



Emerson loves to scale the "climbing wall" at this park. She is so proud when she gets up to the top!




One last thing...recently, Em has started saying the sentence "I like..." She inserts various words at the end from pasta to kiwi to Papa. Today, she ran up to me at the park, wrapped her little arms around my legs and said "I like hugs." I melted into a puddle right then and there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...