Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

3.07.2009

camera batteries...

...are the bane of my existence. I got a new camera for Christmas, and I generally love it. Takes great pictures, has loads of manual features so that I can play around. I'm pretty happy with it. BUT, it sucks the life out of rechargeable batteries like frat boys @ a kegger. I'm at the point where I can literally take 5 pictures before it dies. I tried non-rechargeable, and they were better, but I can't justify spending Emerson's college fund on my photography habit. Grrr.


I went to Kodak's website to see what they suggested. Of course, they only endorse their own products and can't help me unless I'm using Kodak batteries. So back to the photo store to return my 2nd (!!) charger, order the Kodak model, and see what happens. I'm not holding my breath.


Why are simple things sometimes so complicated? Ponder that and get back to me, K?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...