Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

3.19.2009

factoid

Here's a random tidbit about me...I LOVE fonts! I have downloaded over 650 fonts and use them for various things, from scrapbooking to letters and even for to-do lists. In fact it makes me NUTS that I can't change the font on this blog to something a bit more funky. Oh well. I frequently will see a font in an ad and will share with whoever is around what the name is. Jeff LOVES this little quirk of mine. ;)

If you love fonts or want to love fonts, here's a great website to start your collections... it's http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/ You can download hundreds of fonts for free (and she gives great instructions for PC or Mac.) As well, you can submit your own handwriting and she'll turn it into a font for you for free. So cool!

Happy font hunting!
a.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...