Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

11.16.2010

i've got nothing

As in "I've got nothing much to say." I have been so, So, SO crazy busy during the last week or so that I have not had more than about a minute to myself. Work has been crazy...seems like lots of people have gotten the bug to go to Disney World and want my help. AWESOME! (Sidenote-If you are thinking about a trip to the World, or anywhere else for that matter, I'd love to help you with your planning! Email me at alisong@mei-travel.com) Ok, enough with the shameless plug. But this has been my busiest, most productive week ever since I began travel planning. And while that's good for me, it's not so good for my blog. So I apologize.

As a peace offering, I'm going to post some pics from Pete's Baby Dedication at our church over the weekend. First off, I have to apologize to Grandparents and Uncle... I can't believe I didn't get any pics of the whole group. What was I thinking?!!??!?! Drat.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...