Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

10.14.2010

see? i told you i love lists.

Things I've been really into lately:

pumelo (it's like a giant, sweet grapefruit) You. Must. Try. One.

running- I'm "training" to train for my first marathon in May...I've run a couple of 1/2 marathons, and NEED to do this. God bless my IT bands...

scrapbooking (finally getting around to some "me" time!)

my husband- he's the BEST and is pretty cute too ;)

reading with Emerson- always one my most fave things to do with her.

watching "Sister Wives"- a TOTAL guilty pleasure. It's a reality show about a polygamist with 3 wives who is engaged to #4. Total crap, but a fascinating study on human nature. At least that's what I tell myself.

The Big Bang Theory- nerds, physics, a man with a phobia of speaking to women, and Sheldon. 'nuf said.

baking- fortunately, as I said, I'm also into running. Otherwise, this could be problematic.

fall- my most favorite time of year!

Happy Thursday~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...