Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

9.26.2010

some pictures and some blessings

First things first. I've had the chance to spend time with lots of sorority sisters over the past 2 weekends, and I have to say, you girls are my besties. Every one of you. It says a lot that we can not only have fun during the years of studying days and partying nights, but also during our new lives of weddings, babies, jobs, sickness, and general mayhem in the daily routine. I love you all and am so, SO glad that we are SISTERS.

Ok, on to some pics of the cutie patooties. We hit the park last Tuesday morning before school, where incidentally, it was "yellow" day. Hence the sunny shirt on Miss E. I think I did pretty well with my little point-and-shoot, especially since it was an impromptu photo session.



This Pete's first swing ride. If you know him, you might be surprised to see Mr. Serious...he's usually so smiley. But he was so captivated by the motion of swinging and having his sister swinging right next to him, that I think he forgot to smile.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...