Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

9.20.2010

pete @ 6 months

Hard to believe, but our little man is 6 months old! Here's a snapshot of life with Pete at 6 months:

* he has started eating "solid" foods. Here's Mr. Giggles and his first taste of squash.





I suppose I should use the term "eating" pretty loosely, don't you think?




I very much enjoy making Pete's baby food. I love knowing exactly what my kids are putting into their tiny bodies. Emerson has been my sous chef, and this weekend, the whole family got into the act.




* He's getting stronger every day. He can even sit up all by himself for about 5 seconds now!





We love Pete!

1 comment:

Adri said...

What a doll! He looks so much like Jeff and has a twinkle in his eye. So happy for all his accomplishments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...