Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

8.29.2010

do you etsy?

Do you know about Etsy? I know I've mentioned it here before. It's like an online craft fair for all things homemade- from re-styled vintage clothes to jewelry to kid's clothes & toys to pottery. It's a great place to find that one-of-a kind gift for you or a loved one, and I love the idea of supporting someone's passion. It could totally make my list of 100 Things I'm Fond Of...hmmm, I sort of lost track of that. I'll have to get back to that this week. ANYWAYS, if you're ever looking to kill a hour or so, check it out.

www.etsy.com

So I saw these DARLING custom birth announcement posters and wanted to share them with you. Click this link to go directly to the seller's store.




Happy Sunday~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...