Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

8.18.2010

4 lies revealed

I'm sure you've been on the edge of your seats awaiting this post. I'll put you out of your misery now, ok?

Badumdumdumdumdum (that's a drum-roll!)

1. I most definitely did not get accepted to Iowa on an archery scholarship. I don't believe I've ever even shot an arrow (or anything else, for that matter) And IS there such a thing as an archery scholarship? Hmmm...curious.

2. While my MOM may be able to use both hands to do a multitude of tasks, I, alas, cannot. I'm strictly a righty. My husband is a lefty, and we think Emerson is heading that way too. Pete, even at 5 months, is destined to be right handed. That's just the way he was designed.

3. I only have 1 tattoo, not 3. It's a very faded daisy on my left ankle that I got when I was 18. I'm not at a point where I regret getting it, which I consider to be an accomplishment.

4. I have NEVER crashed ANY car, mine or otherwise, into any goalposts on any football fields. But it makes for a funny visual, doesn't it? I DID rear-end a classmate the day after getting my license on the way out of the school parking lot (in a VERY identifiable convertible with wood siding on it while the top was down) while taking one Michael Plocinski home. But no harm, no foul, right Bethany Zimmerman?

Have a good one~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...