Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

8.13.2010

10 truths and a lie

Have you ever played this game? It's simple...someone tells a bunch of true facts about them self and throws in a lie here or there. You have to spot the lie. Wanna play? See if you can call my bluff...

I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. I'm ambidextrous. I have 27 first cousins. I once received a BMW as a birthday present. I was accepted to Iowa on a archery scholarship. I have visited my grandpa's birthplace in Italy. I am an avid fan of Old Time Radio. I have 3 majors and 1 minor on my B.A. I have jumped over 3-ft. fences on horseback. I used to teach people how to scrapbook for a living. I have never been to Las Vegas. I have 3 tattoo's. I broke my tailbone when I was 12 and my rear is still numb. I have visited 9 countries, but not Canada or Mexico. I am allergic to beer. I have partied with Ashton Kutcher. I crashed the Driver's Ed car into the goal post on the practice field on the first day of behind-the-wheel in high school. My first cat lived to be 21 years old. I don't enjoy watching movies.

Let's see what you know about me. Post your guesses and I'll let you know later this weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa Kaser said...

I'm going with allergic to beer, 3 tattoos, archery scholarship, and ambidextrous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...