Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

5.29.2010

by george, i think he's got it

So my buddy Pete has taken to napping this week. Like REALLY napping, in his crib and everything. He has learned to suck his thumb, which is so cute to watch for some reason. I love to see the look of pure bliss on his little face when he gets that thumb into his sweet little mouth. Anyway, as the mom of a binkie girl, I can say that I MUCH prefer having a thumb sucker. There's no going in 15 times to put the binky back in his mouth, and that's SO nice. I'm not sure if he's going thru a growth spurt or if he's just learning to nap, but either way, I'll take it.

Last week, the carnival came to town, and Emerson was SO EXCITED to go. We saw the Ferris Wheel when were running errands one day during the week, and she told me that she wanted to ride it. And even when we got up close and saw how high it went, she was not deterred. It was the first ride of the day, and even little Pete got a trip, courtesy of the Baby Bjorn. We love the carnival!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...