Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

5.20.2010

2 quick shots

Can I say that I love, love, LOVE this picture of Emerson and my mom, whom she lovingly calls "Bert" {as in Sesame Street, and my dad is "Ernie." She loves to give people nicknames.} from yesterday. So darn sweet.



And while it's not the best picture, it's a good representation of what's been going on around here lately. Emerson has fallen for her brother. As I've explained to several people, I really don't get it. She has little incentive to love him...he takes up my time, cries loudly, stinks at playing games, and generally does not give much in return to her, save for some amazing smiles. But, nevertheless, she loves him. It's been SO COOl to watch.



So, our buddy Pete went for his 2 month checkup yesterday. He's 9 lbs, 9 oz and is 23 3/4 inches long. That puts him in the 10th percentile, and he's down from the 15th percentile at his 1 month check up. They want to monitor him to make sure that he doesn't go down again in a month. Oh, and he has a hernia. This poor kid...if it's not one thing, it's another. But I'm happy to report that my misgivings at 6 weeks are dissapating, and I honestly fall more and more in love with him every day. You should see him smile (I'm working on that one). My mom calls him "Mr. Personality," and she's spot on. What a little love.

We are so blessed.

1 comment:

testing312 said...

Love the new picks! I hope to get out there soon, Jeff was talking fishing (wii or real world)

Love you all.

Uncle
Matt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...