Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

12.09.2009

some pics

Here are some Project 365 pics of late.Jeff's dad has given us a number of Egyptian ornaments over the years, and we like to hang them from our dining room light fixture.


This is one of my faves of the season. Em and Grammy playing with the train. Pure bliss, on both parts.

We usually put up our tree over Thanksgiving weekend. This was the first year that Emerson helped out. Her attention span wasn't the longest, but it was wonderful to decorate the tree as a family.


Jeff came up with an impromptu project on Saturday night. Who doesn't love a giant piece of paper, stickers, markers, and fuzzy pompom balls? We worked on our family tree and hung it proudly on the front door.


Another Christmas tradition that Emerson was able to partake in...The Charlie Brown Christmas special. I'll admit that she didn't love it (I mean, there was no Mickey Mouse involved), but still.


So we were at the mall today, and Emerson had a little treat from the candy store. It left her mouth quite blue, and I caught her hamming it up in the mirror. This was one of those numerous moments this year when I was so glad that I had my camera with me.

That's about all from here. Hope you're not buried under 4o feet of snow wherever you are.

1 comment:

Adri Plocinski said...

The picture of your mom with Emerson sitting by the tree seriously looks straight out of a story book! So picturesque! Beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...