Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

11.13.2009

one more thought about stoplights

I had an idea about a follow-up activity for the stoplight project. Remember the game "Red light, Green light?" Well, you could make some props to use when playing with your little one that would reinforce the color concepts as well as the vocabulary words fast, slow, and stop. Just take some paint (or markers or crayons or whatever you have available), paint some paper plates, mount them on sticks (I was thinking about the scores of paint sticks that we have collected in the basement, but a ruler would work too), and voila`, a game is born.

Of course, I haven't actually done this yet. But it's in my mind for something to do. I don't know about you, but my kiddo LOVES to run, and since we're spending more and more time indoors, it's a great way to burn off some energy.

Happy weekend, everyone~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...