Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

11.30.2009

3 epic things

Well, admittedly not likely epic to you out there in cyberspace, but pretty darn epic around here to this Mama.

1. We went to a friend's house on Friday night to hang out before walking to town for the holiday festivities. After the requesite 2 minutes of shyness, both girls (aged 2) walked into the playroom, where they proceeded to play for about 15 minutes. Without us. By themselves. Happily. I was even able to drink a hot cocoa without sharing.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!

2. My daughter chose to play alone in the basement today while I put the groceries away. She knew I wouldn't be down there with her, but chose to go anyway. Alone. Happily.

HUH!?!?!

3. My almost-28-month-old daughter, who already sports size 3T, no longer needs the cuffs of her jeans rolled up because her legs are that long.

Dude.

What goes ON around here???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...