Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

11.21.2009

deuce is rockin' and rollin'

So kid #2 has been busy growing these last 5 months (I'll be 6 months on Tuesday!?!?!?!?), and he (and I use that descriptor loosely) is finally big enough to be seen and felt from the outside. While Emerson had major in-utero stage fright any time someone would try to feel her kick, this one put on quite a show for Jeff last night. As the pregnant person, I feel a teensie bit of guilt when I can feel the baby move and he can't, but those days are over for us. Deuce's activity can even been seen from the outside now. So cool. I'm really excited to meet this little person come March!

And on a side note, I know that I've been MIA this week. To be truthful, I have been trying to get over the heartbreaking loss that the Hawkeyes suffered at the hands of Ohio State last weekend. I REALLY hate Ohio State. Really, really, really. How's that for a bit of holiday cheer?

;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...