Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

4.09.2012

top 10 list

The following list is what I've been doing lately to keep myself entertained...

10. Drinking gallons of non-fat decaf mistos from the 'Bucks, laced with cinnamon and real sugar.

9. Reading scrapbook magazines, Disney travel blogs, and the Bible. {That last part is a lie but I keep telling myself that I WANT to read the Bible, so I'm counting it.}

8. Listening to podcasts about scrapbooking, Disney World, and the Bible {I do better with this one, but not by much.}

7. Speaking with my regular tone and inflections to Siri, and then peeing my pants in hysterics at the bizarre messages she sends out. I seriously don't send half of them but they make me cackle like a madwoman. M. K., I believe you were the recipient of one today :)

6. Running miles and miles to train for an upcoming 1/2 marathon.

5. Tickling Pete anywhere and everywhere, just to hear his wild giggles.

4. Spending countless hours Pinning and planning my dream life on Pinterest.

3. Spending entirely too much time rearranging maddening yellow tiles in Words With Friends.

2. Planning exciting ways to engage my 4th graders during this tough time of year to stay focused.

And Number Uno...

Spending loads of time with the Big and the Bug, soaking up the sunlight during this beatiful spring!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...