Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

4.01.2012

she’s baaaaaack

 

It’s been such a long time that I fully expect to just use this as my own personal journal. And that’s just fine with me. As I was scrapbooking this weekend (for the first time since January…the  blog is not the ONLY thing that’s gone by the wayside with my return to teaching!), I realized how often I look back here when I’m doing my journaling to see what the everyday occurrences are with each passing month. And with that in mind, I’m going to get back to it.

 

First off, here’s a peek at the Big and the Bug. Em is now 4/5,and Pete just turned 2 in March. They are in a really joyful stage right now, and I’m relishing being their Mama.IMG_1177

 

Here’s a bit of randomness for you. I’m just starting a love affair with the chevron. Right now, I can’t get enough of this cheeky little pattern. From home décor to clothing to my scrapbook pages, I heart chevrons!

chevronspolka dots and chevrons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...