Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

10.12.2011

since we've last chatted...

  • I have turned 34
  • I've attended as many teacher's work days as student attendance days. It certainly seems that way...
  • I've hit somewhat of a stride with teaching and it feels good to be in the classroom
  • Pete has gotten wicked sick with a respiratory infection and has needed a nebulizer and steroids to keep his airways open. Hoping that we're not going down the Asthma route
  • Friends have given birth to Piper, Jack, Charlie, and Isabella (all in a 4 day span!)
  • Emerson has matured into an awesome, sweet, precocious 4 year-old. Well, she was probably already all of those things, but I have a new appreciation for her.
  • I signed up for a 9 mile race in just a few weeks. Now THAT'S motivation!
On a serious note, I'd love for you to take a few minutes to read this blog, called The Ekwall Expansion Project. It's written by a woman named Erin Ekwall, and details the amazing story of her son Jack's first tempestuous week of life. Erin's husband Johnny is a good friend to both Jeff and myself, and their family has been in our prayers since hearing Jack's heartbreaking birth story last week. I'll warn you that the first post that I linked is tough to read, but a week later, things are looking up. However, the Ekwalls could use your prayers, so please read and add them to your list :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...