Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

8.17.2011

pics of the best day

 

Sunday was such a great day. The weather was absolutely perfect. We had lots of family time. We were able to enjoy a wonderful picnic at a local forest preserve with Grammy and Grandpa. All was right with the world, and that’s a good thing.

100_7001

100_7007100_7003100_7009100_7013

We started with an impromptu jaunt through the sprinklers. This is the first time that Emerson would give it a try, and she loved it. It was Pete’s first time too, although she has a 2.5 year head start on her. I couldn’t believe that he just stood there with it hitting him right in the face. Can’t tell if he’s fearless or stupid. Going with the former on that one.

 

100_7031100_7033100_7038100_7040100_7042100b7120

Ironically, these pictures represent the end of a blissful era for me. The very next day, I received a call from my old principal that he had an opening and wanted me back. So, I’m no longer a Stay-At-Home Mama. Effective immediately. I can hardly believe it, but this was the perfect way to end it.

Wish me luck in this new chapter. And pray for my kiddos as we transition. It’s definitely going to be an adjustment for them, and your prayers for a smooth transition are appreciated.

I’ll keep you posted…

2 comments:

Uncle Matt said...

"Can’t tell if he’s fearless or stupid." I was drinking a soda when reading this... and it almost came out of my nose from the laugh.

Congrats on the new job!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Congrats (I think :)) on the new job! Who's going to keep the kiddos for you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...