Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

6.07.2011

my sweet girl

Here's a conversation between myself and Herself yesterday.

E-"Mama, I'd like to play Mickey games on Papa's computer"

Me- "Papa has his computer with him at work, Big."

E- "Well, how 'bout we use your computer?"

Me- "Oh Babes, my computer has been acting up lately and I'm not sure it will work for Mickey games."

{Side note here. My computer's hard drive is full. Like, totally, completely full. I've been moving things around and deleting podcasts left and right, but it's really, really slow. Sometimes being online is physically painful. But I'm making do right now until I have the cash for a new one.}

E- "Mama, I think you need a new computer."

Me- "You're probably right, Big, but I don't have any extra money for a new computer right now."

Pause for a few seconds while Emerson ponders.

E- "Mama, I have an idea. You can use some money from my piggy bank to get a new computer. That would work."

Me- {fighting back tears and beaming with pride} "Thanks, Big. That's so generous of your to offer. I really appreciate your generosity."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...