Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

6.29.2011

HE DID IT!

I am bursting with pride today. My baby boy has taken his first steps. I am so proud of all the hours of therapy and exercise and hard work, both within our family and with our therapists.

I didn't catch the big moment on film, but I was able to coax him into taking one baby step a couple of times for the camera. I'm SUPER SORRY that this is sideways. Uncle Matt, I need your help!!!

P.S. How cute is Emerson singing "Bingo" in the background?
P.P. S. Please ignore the basket of laundry that needs to be folded. It's actually part of the living room decor around here.


It's off to the races now. Way to go, Pete!

4 comments:

Adri said...

Melt my heart! So precious! I love your helping hand along the way. Such a good mother you are! Love you guys and am grinning from ear to ear.

Sarah said...

Yay! What a milestone! So happy for you and for him -- except that this is going to mean a lot more chasing around for you! :)

Tina said...

Yay Pete! Can't wait to see you chase your big sister around!

Sassy said...

Such a sweet video!! Way to go Pete!

P.S. I love that your nails are done! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...